Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General S3 Planes

Hi @rocky,
I can fly to turkish coast, Bali, Goa, Malta, Thailand, & S.F. with the S3's

If I click on Cape Canaveral, Arctic Station, San Paulo, or Wash D.C. it says I do not have an available plane to fly. You can see in the picture, the planes are a lighter color for the destinations the S3 won't fly to.
planes.JPG

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
My 2 cents worth is that there are a limited number of destinations that you will be able to fly to with S3 planes (Besides alliance destinations).

We'd have to ask someone else who has got one from the alliance maps to find out. :)

Yeah, I'm slowly working my up to getting one.

It took a while to get all 5 alliance maps for the turboprop, but got the last one on Sunday. Love those vintage weathervanes & fuel catalyst. Now I have jet packs and the spirit of adventure, which will make future flights a lot easier. The best part of the alliance flights are the super mystery bonuses!

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
It took a while to get all 5 alliance maps for the turboprop, but got the last one on Sunday. Love those vintage weathervanes & fuel catalyst. Now I have jet packs and the spirit of adventure, which will make future flights a lot easier. The best part of the alliance flights are the super mystery bonuses!
Lucky you with the maps, I am still missing 2 maps for the Propeller-Driven collection and missing 2 maps for the Turbo-Prop collection, not sure that I will finally get them. It's been many weeks now that we get 3 maps per week, no luck with this.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Lucky you with the maps, I am still missing 2 maps for the Propeller-Driven collection and missing 2 maps for the Turbo-Prop collection, not sure that I will finally get them. It's been many weeks now that we get 3 maps per week, no luck with this.

I have the same problem. Took me forever to get Le Mans. :banghead::banghead:

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Regarding first post, it's a bug which needs to be fixed. S3 planes should fly to every destinations same as regular, s1 or s2. Same issue was looong time ago when s1 plane was introduced. I bought one and could not fly to any destinations. It was total waste of tokens and space in hangar.

Regarding first post, it's a bug which needs to be fixed. S3 planes should fly to every destinations same as regular, s1 or s2. Same issue was looong time ago when s1 plane was introduced. I bought one and could not fly to any destinations. It was total waste of tokens and space in hangar.
Thanks Kesh. Bugs I can deal with, thinking maybe someday it will get fixed. At least I know not to buy any S1 or S2 planes. So if I get any more S3 planes from alliance flights, I'll just let them sit in the warehouse for now. At least they don't cost anything.

Still waiting on final reply from GI - of course, they wanted "screenshots". (delay tactic) I'm sure they are aware of the problem.

Top Bottom