Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Runways

I've been playing this game for nearly 3 years, so I really should know the answer to this question - but -- What is the benefit of having nearly 70 runways in your airport?

too many.JPG

I've been playing this game for nearly 3 years, so I really should know the answer to this question - but -- What is the benefit of having nearly 70 runways in your airport?

View attachment 15221
So much coins don’t know what to do , make his airport look nice . Oh but lost So much green cash for expansion.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade

View attachment 15221

Ah ah ! really good question !

I am convinced that it is for showing that (s)he is rich ! "Hey, look at this, I burnt millions coins and hudreds (thousands ?) greenies for Something totally pointless !", and he can add "whereas it is a great pain for you to buy one land expansion and one runway level 7 loser !"

Or, I can be wrong !

An old myth says : if you have more runways that you can have plane, the drop rate is nearly 100% !

to be prove...

Top Bottom