Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Runway 7

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
A question for those, who are already ahead of me. Should I start to save the 1,5 million coins for runway 7 ahead of time or not? My experience with runway 6, where I did exact this, gives me the impression, that it is worth to do so, even I am far away from grinding condors.

:eek: Is that how much it is? I'm about to turn Level 69 anytime...better get saving

A question for those, who are already ahead of me. Should I start to save the 1,5 million coins for runway 7 ahead of time or not? My experience with runway 6, where I did exact this, gives me the impression, that it is worth to do so, even I am far away from grinding condors.
Its up to you ;)
For me i have one runway L 7 long time and i dont have condor plane and i have hangars L7 too.
If you dont want miss the condor guest plane you should have the runway L7.
If you plan to buy condor you have to buy runway L7.
If you dont need really the runway L7 now forget it and focus to terminal upgrade first and control tower second this is my advice these buildings most important than other things.

Top Bottom