Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Royal wedding

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Seen one royal wedding you've seen them all! If it was a coronation or a funeral maybe different.

I can't sit in front of the tv and listen to a Frenchman commentating on an English wedding!! It's bad enough for a rugby match! No offence Frenchman!

ah ah ! I trust you ! Even if I have never seen one ! I watched the movie Victoria and Abdul, it was a good one !

ah ah ! Can't you watch English TV via internet ?
ah ah ah ! do not worry :D ! It is always interesting knowing how people are seen by foreigners ! when I watch a match in English... I do not understand anything ! except GOAAAAAAL ! ah ah ! and Giroud... Martial...Thierry Henry ! ah ah :D !

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
The Royal Family (RF) in the UK are exactly the same as the rest of us. I know, I have met various members of them in the course of my work. They have their strengths and their weaknesses like the rest of us. Jokers, enthusiastic opinions, imbibers of alcohol, passionate about their hobbies, tempted to misbehave, capable of making mistakes, loyal to friends and family, but ultimately the RF are as human as me and you. What makes them different from the rest of us is their publicity. Everyone wants a piece of their life, the media feeds the public thirst of all things Royal, and spend astonishing amounts of money digging the dirt. I could go on forever on this, but ...

Harry and Meghan are not only getting married today, but they have to do that in the full view of the public. That would terrify me. Good luck to them both. I won't be watching this on TV - I will not feed the media frenzy. I wish Harry and Meghan well, and hope that members of the paparazzi suffer from something extremely painful and discomforting whilst digging dirty photos on Meghans second cousin (three times removed). (y)

Top Bottom