Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Rock the Sky Event Rewards

Hi,

I was recently taking part in the Rock the Sky Event and I am left confused, disappointed and disheartened to continue playing by the outcome. Having looked at the event text it said the top 100 people would get a reward at the end of the event. The top 3 being a number of golden chests and something else. I was, #1 in the 2nd from top league when the event ended (by a margin of about 2.5k drum sticks). When the event ended I got a pop saying I was number 2 in the world and I got a few Steel Chests rather than the gold chests that the event text said. You had to scroll down to the bottom on the page which had the leagues on (I think(

So my question is what gives here? Do i not get the reward for being number 2 because i wasn't in the top league? Was I actually not number 2, despite what the popup says? Was there anyone who was in the top league who can confirm that there were actually quite a few players ahead of me?

I have reached out to the support team but they are not being very helpful in they initially just asked for screen shots, which I cannot provide as the event is now over. I am pretty new to the game so I am confused as to why I haven't got the reward that was in the main event text for being number 2 when it said i finished number 2.

There were a few people around me in the league, if any of you are reading this could you confirm if you got the correct rewards please.

Kind Regards,
Peter

There is only one top league (platinum) across the entire game for the top100 players in the entire user base of several hundred thousand. Feeding into this, there are several more titanium leagues, then progressively more of each one below, like a pyramid. Although finishing in Titanium is a highly respectable achievement, it’s not what the rewards system said.

Your reward...which you may consider baloney, was that you got a full set of gifts for completion on the final day, even though the final “day” was only 8 or so hours after the reset. If you didn’t collect between reset and completion, you lost out. I assume you picked up your titanium rewards daily?

Thanks for info.

I wasn't sure if there were multiple of each league or not. I did indeed pick up my reward daily, so I at least got some silver from it!
@Below_Average_AC_Player, I ended up with between 22500 -> and 23000 drum sticks, but was first in the league i was in.

Ty both for all the info, it has clarified how it worked.

As far as i could tell there was no one in the platinum league as any time anyone got over the points that was on the league page no one ever went up I assumed it was bugged, but I guess if it's only the top 100 players then that would explain that!

Kind Regards,
Peter

Top Bottom