Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Rock the sky 2017 event Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed!!
Screenshot_2017-07-06-21-44-53.jpg

What did you mean by "Finally"?
I got 9 drops so far, no one full collection. And playing like crazy :eek:(n):nailbiting::meh:

Well that was the point the drops from that stage are pretty slow. I may have been lucky
but was hitting that thing constantly. My main issue was the vacuum tube radio but the things
started dropping like crazy yesterday and I got all 5 I needed through yesterday and today. :cool:

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03y0jizo
Username
AGMMTC
Well that was the point the drops from that stage are pretty slow. I may have been lucky
but was hitting that thing constantly. My main issue was the vacuum tube radio but the things
started dropping like crazy yesterday and I got all 5 I needed through yesterday and today. :cool:

I have a suspicion that drop rates are affected depending how far along the event specific quests you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom