Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Reward upon completion of event

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03w7lq6q
Username
Andy
I thought this was weird, so I wonder if anyone else spotted this and is this an intended behaviour or a bug?

You know how you get the daily reward during an even (chests and coins) according to your place in the leagues. You get the reward for the highest place you achieve during the day even if you slip back after that. However, at the end of the event, this is not the case. The latest event with the Green Launches, I was at the end of the Platinum league with 5 chests reward, then slipped back into titanium league, but my current reward stayed the same - 5 chests as during the event. However, when the event ended I only got 3 chests as per the actual place I was in at the end, not the highest point achieved during the same day. This seems weird and not intended.

Anyone else had the same?

I Think there is a difference between daily reward, where you get the reward related to your highest position during the last 24 hours.
And the final reward which close the event, were you get the current rank.

for platinium, only 100 final rewards are offered, so they don't consider highest position, but the current last position (and only 100).

Top Bottom