Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Restart on Andriod Device

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
@Robby Kusuma can you assist please (@Pit1024 advised me you me well know(
With the current update my fuel account lost the fuel 20.
So i have tried uninstalling the game and re-installing. Every time i do my current deleted game keeps coming back. I have tried going into the app on my device and clicked 'clear data' and 'clear cache' then uninstalled and the re-installed. Every time the game doesnt restart at the beginning it reloads my current level.
Is there something else i should me doing. I haven't backed up as far as i am aware. I have signed out of google play. Is there a backup somewhere i am not aware of and if so how do i get rid of it
Thanks in advance
Jay

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
sorry, once you have updated and saved your game once. It is backed up on GI server.
To work around this you would have had to make your own back upss with itunes or the cloud.
Since you have backup of your own there is nothing you can do about. Short of starting several new games until you get one that has fuel 20.

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
Changing gift list by installing a new AC app and restore was possible in the old days. Now the game profile is saved including the gift list. No matter what you do, you cannot change it.
This switch between F20 and P10 can be done only with major updates. I am glad I finally got back my F20 with this update.

Top Bottom