Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android reset my game??..

C

c4cache

I was thinking about resetting my game back to the start. Can this be done keeping the same in game name?

Jan0987

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03b27s4r
Username
Jan-
I think so. I have several neighbors with the same game name. And I change my game name to append items needed, as many other people also do. Your friend code is the unique ID that the game tracks you by, not the game name. Why do you want to reset ? Did you buy a building that can't be sold or put into the warehouse, like the Duty Free shop or a space launch pad, and it's taking too much land space ? One good reason might be if you spent greenies early on in the game and the land expansion price starts to increase earlier on in the game, rather than later.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Yes sure you can do that, I did it numerous times before I joined this Forum and knew about GI etc, when it crashed and I didn't know what to do I just uninstalled and reinstalled started from the beginning - still using the same username. Would I ever do it now? NO way, you must have a really good reason for wanting to do this?! o_O

C

c4cache

unique buildings that can't be removed is the biggest thing, also I would address the game with a different approach and strategy now that I know more about the game and it's needs I'm not saying I'm going to do it I was just toying with the idea sort of speak before I get too much further into it And after all its just a game I started from scratch once lol

Not enough to worry about under$20
So, if you’re think starting another game from scratch, here goes an advice: use an android emulator (don’t know a thing about it, just read here in the forum something about it, other will help you with that) to have several games in the same physical device.
Use this game in one user to enter a fuel ring, as you have F20 as a gift
Start a new game in another user...
Voilá!
:)

So, if you’re think starting another game from scratch, here goes an advice: use an android emulator (don’t know a thing about it, just read here in the forum something about it, other will help you with that) to have several games in the same physical device.
Voilá!

NoxApp+
You can create up to 3 accounts in the same android device,

Last edited:
C

c4cache

Voilá!
Interested to learn more about this! I will look into it.
Thank you!

Top Bottom