Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Reserve hangar 2 questions

Hi all

I’m looking for some info on the reserve hangar 2, the one available in the alliance shop for 200 gold and 200 silver

I looked in the wiki and searched int the forum and couldn’t find what I wanted

How many spaces are available in the reserve hangar 2 when it is first purchased and what is the cost for opening extra slots

Thanks
I remember that 2 slot free and 20 greenies for extra the max is 4 or 6 slot

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Reserve Hangar 2 has five levels:
  • Initial level 1 with 4 slots (2 free, 2 locked).
  • Level 2 up to 8 slots (4 + 4 locked). Forgot the upgrade cost :sorry: (200 gold and 3000 silver?)
  • Level 3 up to 12 slots (6 + 6 locked). Upgrade cost: 300 gold and 5000 silver.
  • Level 4?
  • Level 5?
I assume it goes up like this: each level +4 slots, half free, half locked. So by level 5 you could get 20 slots.
Unlocking the locked slots goes by increment of 20 greens each: starting at 20 greens, 40, 60, 80...:greedy:

Very handy extra storage but it comes at a hefty, CBM-restarting, price...

Thanks @Husam @Wasted Eagle

My current reserve is full and I also have a warehouse full of wonderful “extras” that appeared :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle: so I’m just looking at what to do

I read on here somewhere that the second reserve hangar does not have the same glitch for the alliances - so whatever is in there does not affect what you get for alliance tasks, I think it was @Robby Kusuma who said that.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
I read on here somewhere that the second reserve hangar does not have the same glitch for the alliances - so whatever is in there does not affect what you get for alliance tasks.
Not being aware of this I've rearranged my fleet to test this. Mind that if it's a glitch, it'll probably get patched in the near future...
If it isn't a glitch, super! Finally GI throws us a bone for investing heavily in these buildings.
I'll report back later...

My current reserve is full and I also have a warehouse full of wonderful “extras” that appeared :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle: so I’m just looking at what to do

I read on here somewhere that the second reserve hangar does not have the same glitch for the alliances - so whatever is in there does not affect what you get for alliance tasks, I think it was @Robby Kusuma who said that.
YES the second hangar does not have the same glitch for the alliance.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
The highest plane type I put in the reserve hangar 2 wasn’t selected for the tasks. So far so good.
The alliance tasks did select a plane type I don’t have in any hangar. I do have them in the warehouse. Glitch? But rather strange considering Thunderbirds aren’t the highest type in the warehouse... :facepalm:

:shifty: Can’t give a definitive answer. It’s glitchy at best...

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer

You might want to hold off this until the end of today. :censored:

Top Bottom