Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Repair set....where are they coming from?

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
Repair_Set.png

I find them from time to time to my warehouse on both my accounts,especially on my support that i flying 7 jets constantly to north observatory (nowhere else) chasing launch boxes.
My question is how do i earn them?Wiki declares that you can buy it from store for greens (n)

View attachment 14147

I find them from time to time to my warehouse on both my accounts,especially on my support that i flying 7 jets constantly to north observatory (nowhere else) chasing launch boxes.
My question is how do i earn them?Wiki declares that you can buy it from store for greens (n)
You get those from daily bonus. That's where I got mine from.

Probably you are right,i never noticed what kind of gift i took with those bonuses:banghead:
I had the same question also a while back (because I didn't know where the yellow boxes come from) and it was answered when I started tracking those daily log in bonuses.

I also had the notion that with this game you get coins for just staring at your device screen that's before I understood that you get coins for sending neighbour requests and they have accepted or someone sent you a request and you have accepted.

Top Bottom