1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Repair Base and Helicopter Fleet Reliability

Discussion in 'Helicopter Building and Trading' started by Captain WH Rollins, 11 December 2017.

1. Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins 150+ Star Club Active Member

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    60 crossbill flights with no breakdowns - you have done very well.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

2. Agent_L

Agent_L 350+ Star Club VIP Flyer

Windows Mobile
    Agent L
    What is pretty much expected, as you need LOADS of Crossbill flights in order to upgrade your base to repair Crossbills : )

3. And now, finished 80 crosbill flights without breakdown. Got 2 rotor balancer and 2 platform scales (from Iguazu Falls) for the level 2 repair base H. So lucky.

But no item drops for Museum Of Gold (In Search of Eldorado). Nothing. Maybe I'm lucky here but not there. I like this game. :)

4. Captain WH Rollins

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    Very well done, let me know when your luck starts to turn.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

5. Captain WH Rollins

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    My fleet of 3 Crossbill helicopters have proved to be quite reliable with 130 flights and so far only four breakdowns. The gift items from helicopter drops are of not much use.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

6. Captain WH Rollins

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    Having recently upgraded my repair base (level 2) I was then able to repair my entire fleet of Crossbills, fortunately I was able to obtain the four upgrade building gift items by watching videos. It saved a great deal of time, and made the process a great deal easier. It is good to have the fleet of helicopters flying again, destinations to fly, gifts and stars to collect.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

Bigglesbaz likes this.