Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Helicopter Repair Base and Helicopter Fleet Reliability

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Yeah, I think Crossbill is more reliable than Sparrow. I have 60 Crossbill' fligths and never breakdown at all. Sparrow: 20 flights and 5 breakdowns. Think to sell my sparrow.

60 crossbill flights with no breakdowns - you have done very well.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

60 crossbill flights with no breakdowns - you have done very well.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

And now, finished 80 crosbill flights without breakdown. Got 2 rotor balancer and 2 platform scales (from Iguazu Falls) for the level 2 repair base H. So lucky.

But no item drops for Museum Of Gold (In Search of Eldorado). Nothing. Maybe I'm lucky here but not there. I like this game. :)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
And now, finished 80 crosbill flights without breakdown. Got 2 rotor balancer and 2 platform scales (from Iguazu Falls) for the level 2 repair base H. So lucky.

But no item drops for Museum Of Gold (In Search of Eldorado). Nothing. Maybe I'm lucky here but not there. I like this game. :)

Very well done, let me know when your luck starts to turn.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
My fleet of 3 Crossbill helicopters have proved to be quite reliable with 130 flights and so far only four breakdowns. The gift items from helicopter drops are of not much use.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Having recently upgraded my repair base (level 2) I was then able to repair my entire fleet of Crossbills, fortunately I was able to obtain the four upgrade building gift items by watching videos. It saved a great deal of time, and made the process a great deal easier. It is good to have the fleet of helicopters flying again, destinations to fly, gifts and stars to collect.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom