Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Helicopter Repair Base and Helicopter Fleet Reliability

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 11th December 2017 at 13.50pm BST London)

I have todate undertaken 40 sparrow flights and only needed to repair one helicopter, I was able to repair it quickly, because of Repair Base H (Level One). So far, so good.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03f21qwp
Username
Therkyn
I think I'm more in the 5 flight range, however, since speeding up the repair simply takes one of the flight items, its a non-issue... even if I were out of all items, it wouldnt take more than 2m40 to make the speed up item. Really very easy and simple. Almost seems a waste to offer me 15 mins to fix it.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
No room for the repair facility. Just drop the broken sparrow and buy a new one for 300 coins.
It would be different for the crossbill because it costs so much more.
You need to get a room for Repairs. It cost is not so high, and you are actually producing all parts for repair, so any helicopter will be repaired in a second. Better to put any other building in Warehouse the to be without Repairs for Helicopters and buying them whenever they broke.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 13th December 2017 at 07.50am BST London)

My great luck with my small fleet of sparrow helicopters continues with 50 completed flights and just two broken helicopters, quickly repaired.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 14th December 2017 07.15am BST London)

Do not know if this is the same for all, I have noticed all my completed helicopter flights are also being counted as part of the daily mission completed flights.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 14th December 2017 07.15am BST London)

Do not know if this is the same for all, I have noticed all my completed helicopter flights are also being counted as part of the daily mission completed flights.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Noticed the same as well, this is an equaliser of sorts.

Jon Allen

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
TokyoJon2015
Username
TokyoJon2015
yes, same here. it has made the daily missions a bit easier to attain , when required to make 30 flights.
Also if you speed up a helicopter using H Fuel it counts as one of the "speed up flights with fuel" .
I have done 21 fast returns from Lake Baikal and Snowdonia so far today to try and get my Daily Mission bonus! 9 more to go..
Even if the heli is a minute or 2 away from landing, its worth speeding it up ( I think! ) to try and reach the target

yes, same here. it has made the daily missions a bit easier to attain , when required to make 30 flights.
Also if you speed up a helicopter using H Fuel it counts as one of the "speed up flights with fuel" .
I have done 21 fast returns from Lake Baikal and Snowdonia so far today to try and get my Daily Mission bonus! 9 more to go..
Even if the heli is a minute or 2 away from landing, its worth speeding it up ( I think! ) to try and reach the target
That's what I did as soon as I realised that too.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

I tended not to pay too much attention to the daily missions, but as you have said, it does make completing the daily missions a little easier now.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom