Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Repair Base - All Upgrades

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Spooksue - with regards to your next Repair Base (level 4) upgrade, Amperemeter x3, Hull Parts x3, Laser Cutter x3 and Lining Plate x3 - I can only gift the Lining Plate's, so I have gifted this, will gift again tomorrow morning.

One last thing, always make sure you upgrade your Repair Base building first, before you upgrade your planes. If you do it the other way round, you will not be able to repaiir any planes that become broken, until you have upgrade your Repair Base. Which means you wil not be able to fly the broken plane or planes.

Section One of the following user guide will give you more detailed information, do make sure you read through it when you have time, it is important you know this, and not get caught out Repair Base, Control Tower, Town Hall and Terminal Building
www.airportcitygame.com/threads/repair-base-control-tower-town-hall-and-terminal-building.18757/

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Spooksue - I have just realised my mistake, you should have all three Lining Plate's, did not read through previous posts (I will gift the following Town Hall L5 - 3x Guestbook and Control Tower L4 - 2x Shredder) from tomorrow morning.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

@Spooksue - with regards to your next Repair Base (level 4) upgrade, Amperemeter x3, Hull Parts x3, Laser Cutter x3 and Lining Plate x3 - I can only gift the Lining Plate's, so I have gifted this, will gift again tomorrow morning.

One last thing, always make sure you upgrade your Repair Base building first, before you upgrade your planes. If you do it the other way round, you will not be able to repaiir any planes that become broken, until you have upgrade your Repair Base. Which means you wil not be able to fly the broken plane or planes.

Section One of the following user guide will give you more detailed information, do make sure you read through it when you have time, it is important you know this, and not get caught out Repair Base, Control Tower, Town Hall and Terminal Building
www.airportcitygame.com/threads/repair-base-control-tower-town-hall-and-terminal-building.18757/

Regards
Captain WH Rollins[/QUOTE)

Thank you so much for your help. I am working on my signature and hope to get it up soon. That is good advise for me too about upgrading my Repair base before planes. I have to read your guides. Do you know if there is somewhere on this site that gives me an overview of what I can do in this game? There seem to be so many things to do like helicopter flights, planes, airship flights, space flights, special events, alliances.. I don't know where to start.. lol

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Thank you so much for your help. I am working on my signature and hope to get it up soon. That is good advise for me too about upgrading my Repair base before planes. I have to read your guides. Do you know if there is somewhere on this site that gives me an overview of what I can do in this game? There seem to be so many things to do like helicopter flights, planes, airship flights, space flights, special events, alliances.. I don't know where to start.. lol

You have already started your game, since you are currently on game level 24 and stars 30.

Getting your Mission Control Centre (L1) building and the green launch pad, set up and active, will be an important part of your game. You will need land for this, both the MCC (L1) building and the launch pad measure 3x3 in size. You could think about removing one of your three runways (level 2), and re-jigging the buildings. You should also continue to fly your fleet of planes to all the destination currently available to you. As you progress your game, and complete more stars, new destinations will open up.

For the time being, I would ignore helicopters flights, airship map flights, special events and alliances. You have more than enough on your plate. The guides section will give you a good overview of the game, but I would not look too far ahead, during the early stages of the game. It can so easily become overwhelming.

A steady pace is required, for this game, which is played long term.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:
Top Bottom