1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Removed from own Alliance!

Discussion in 'Alliance Questions' started by kgmcguk1, 22 December 2018.

1. Anyone had this before.... I noticed my Alliance was showing 19/20 members and I couldn't work out who had left then realised it was me! I never the left the alliance even by accident and I am still shown as the Leader and have my fellow members listed under the alliance tab in my neighbour list. I also still have the Alliance tasks button but I am out of the gang and can't add myself back in.

I'm on day three of waiting for a useful Gi response, any ideas? (maybe there's been a coup!)

Kevin

Izelman likes this.
  2. Yes to me last year, and to a member of our alliance 2 days ago.! We beat the server and got chazzy reinvited before she lost her pax and flights.

Think it was a blimp on the same day as ours.

You are no longer even listed, think only GI can help you out, unless it repairs itself at the weekly reset!

Last edited: 22 December 2018
  3. No I can’t. If you look at my city I’m still shown as in the alliance. I wonder if it’s just best to transfer leadership and see if they can add me back in.

4. Thats a good idea. Except youll lose this weeks flights - maybe. Nothjng to lose. Its sathrday and gj won't do anytanything ore monday and its Christmas.....

We didnt report it as it got repaired with no damage. Appears to have been a bigger problem. How many others...?

5. deepgreensea

deepgreensea VIP Flyer

iPad, iPhone, Windows PC
    03mzsdlw
    Deepgreensea
    I currently have this issue, but just waiting it out for now.

kgmcguk1 likes this.
  6. yeah, same happened to me in the last day or two!

7. deepgreensea

deepgreensea VIP Flyer

iPad, iPhone, Windows PC
    03mzsdlw
    Deepgreensea
    Mine sorted itself out at the most recent Sunday night (UK) Alliance destinations reset.

kgmcguk1 likes this.