Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Reliable updates

If I look back to the last couple of months with all the problems, which were caused by speeding up updates too fast without testing the gameplay to be stable on all devices, I would like to beg the developers to slow down their speed a little bit, before releasing a new update. It would help the whole community to be satisfied with the progress of this beautiful game. I hope I'm not alone about this issue. Until then stay tuned!

If I look back to the last couple of months with all the problems, which were caused by speeding up updates too fast without testing the gameplay to be stable on all devices, I would like to beg the developers to slow down their speed a little bit, before releasing a new update. It would help the whole community to be satisfied with the progress of this beautiful game. I hope I'm not alone about this issue. Until then stay tuned!
They do the test but maybe offline i think its difficult to do test in Facebook or Apple store or windows store or Google App because the moment they upload to these server its out of hand thats why the bugs show after we play and give them feedback or report for that.
This my opinion.
I agree with you they should do test for any updates. (y)

Last edited:
Well, I don't expect a deep-running test beforehand, since the game basically is for free. On the other hand, they want to accumulate some money out of it, therefore they should invest more time and energy in the game issues, otherwise many players will loose their interest in playing. I think the biggest issue is that so many different devices have to work at the end together.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Well, I don't expect a deep-running test beforehand, since the game basically is for free. On the other hand, they want to accumulate some money out of it, therefore they should invest more time and energy in the game issues, otherwise many players will loose their interest in playing. I think the biggest issue is that so many different devices have to work at the end together.

You've hit the nail on the head there with both of your posts :notworthy:(y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
GI should compensate players for these major game breaking bugs (high level games resetting to level 3, Stars and Pax not counting, Etc...) They are the only game developer that I know of that don't compensate players for the hassles and frustrations they experience with updates. and I play a lot of games on different platforms; PC, PlayStation, XBOX, IOS, Android, MAC... and yes I know its a "free to play" game but other free to play games do compensate players for problems with updates. (one free to play game I have gives $20-60 USD worth of in game items to compensate its players, depending on the severity of the problem.)

would be nice if they give compensation to their loyal players for major bugs. say a Briefcase of Airport Cash, Gold Tokens, Bonuses (useful ones) or some in-game item that's valuable/useful for players.

slanghanger

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Slanghanger
Username
Slanghanger
you made my day.. im absolutely agree with you!

they always say, you know the risk, or you pressed the button, now they need to accept responsibility and pay up
Exactly - it always feels to me they don't accept responsibility for just how much impact these things have. A lot of people do spend real cash to get the greens but it feels like whenever I tell them what I've lost it doesn't mean anything. I know I've curtailed my real money spending on this game quite a bit as a result.

On the flip side things like the 8 green bonus on Christmas and getting a Sky Captain in a side quest are nice and things they don't need to do, but I'd like them to just own up to the problems instead of acting like a genie behind a curtain.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Exactly - it always feels to me they don't accept responsibility for just how much impact these things have. A lot of people do spend real cash to get the greens but it feels like whenever I tell them what I've lost it doesn't mean anything. I know I've curtailed my real money spending on this game quite a bit as a result.

On the flip side things like the 8 green bonus on Christmas and getting a Sky Captain in a side quest are nice and things they don't need to do, but I'd like them to just own up to the problems instead of acting like a genie behind a curtain.

Companies tend not to apologise unless they absolutely have to, and the apology is never really genuine. As I write this, I'm thinking of Apple, this morning on BBC radio 4, Apple finally apologised for slowing down iphones.

They made this apology not because they wanted to, but because they now find themselves in a legal delimer, facing multiple lawsuits in the US, after being forced to admit some of its software updates deliberately slowed down the performance of older-model iPhones. This has been known for quite sometime, but only now do they come clean and own up.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
Companies tend not to apologise unless they absolutely have to, and the apology is never really genuine. As I write this, I'm thinking of Apple, this morning on BBC radio 4, Apple finally apologised for slowing down iphones.

They made this apology not because they wanted to, but because they now find themselves in a legal delimer, facing multiple lawsuits in the US, after being forced to admit some of its software updates deliberately slowed down the performance of older-model iPhones. This has been known for quite sometime, but only now do they come clean and own up.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
appauling by apple
wife and daughter have 6plus
both are shit

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
And they’re finally offering 29 USD battery replacements I believe. I just replaced my 5s with an 8 about 2 months ago because the battery was starting to go bad. I was ready for a new phone anyways but this still stinks.

At least in 5 years I’ll get my class action lawsuit check for $1.75 US :D

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
And they’re finally offering 29 USD battery replacements I believe. I just replaced my 5s with an 8 about 2 months ago because the battery was starting to go bad. I was ready for a new phone anyways but this still stinks.

At least in 5 years I’ll get my class action lawsuit check for $1.75 US :D

Plus interest, that should bump it up a little.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom