Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Red Rocket Carnival: Weekdays From Cape Carnival

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Here is the lineup for Wednesday's launch. Please select your spots so that we can have a smooth departure. I will be on the pad at 17:20 utc. I would advise to set an alarm for 5 mins before the scheduled time to be prepared or to state in the thread that you can't make launch. Please read the launch rules before signing up for a spot. I need at least 6 participants.
Launch rules located here:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/nv7-daily-launch.22691/

Wednesday December 12, 2018
#1 (936 pts) @Aviatrix
#2 (576 pts) @nick6901
#3 (576 pts) @Navigata07
#4 (216 pts) @Dalija
#5 (216 pts) @novagator
#6 (174 pts) @AMG
#7 (174 pts) @A350
#8 (134 pts) @Dodo
#9 (48 pts) @luxurycat
#10 (24 pts) @Dodo (support)

Captain's Queue
1. Next Captain @AMG
2. @novagator
3. @Ssam04
4. @A350
5. @Dodo
6. @nick6901
7. @Dalija
8. @Aviatrix

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Yes, please assign position 8/9/10/11 for my two accounts by default if I don't manage to get top5. I am not interested in position 6/7.
Thank you!
Ok I'll give your support 10th since 9th was already assigned. Just put in 24

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@Navigata07 This is during my finals period so I will continue to be out till Friday, but possibly through next Tuesday. It doesn’t seem like you’re having any trouble filling spots!!
It's crazy! And they're filling up fast! Let's hope the Carnival continues with this type of energy. As long as people keep signing up, I'll keep hosting and launching.
I think the Captain's Queue has a lot to do with it. I knew it would be a great catalyst to participation

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@Navigata07 I wil complete my red pad today and would like to join the carnival. I will be unavailable tomorrow thru the weekend but would like to join Monday. 5 or above is ok, I want to get a feel for things.

I have reviewed the rules but don’t (yet) have a good feel for them.
Thanks
Come back on Sunday morning to sign up for spots; I can't grant requests before then. You can also join the Captain's Queue at that time as well. Feel free to ask any questions in regards to the rules in a PM....always glad to help. Look forward to having you!

Top Bottom