Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Red Rocket Carnival: Weekdays From Cape Carnival

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@Navigata07 I have to leave and the forum is working badly. Please consider me for a #2 to #5 spot tomorrow. Thank you!
Actually, tomorrow at launch time I will be traveling, and may not have reception. I'm going to cancel tomorrow's launch and next wednesday's launch will also be canceled. Get a head start on doing those weekend launches....enjoy your weekend everyone and see you for signups Sunday

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@Navigata07 I have to leave and the forum is working badly. Please consider me for a #2 to #5 spot tomorrow. Thank you!
Actually, tomorrow at launch time I will be traveling, and may not have reception. I'm going to cancel tomorrow's launch and next wednesday's launch will also be canceled. Get a head start on doing those weekend launches....enjoy your weekend everyone and see you for signups Sunday

See you on Sunday! Many thanks for this weeks launches!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Ok everyone, its time to sign up for spots. I'll be your captain for tomorrow, and please remember that there is no launch this Wednesday.

Top Bottom