Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Red Rocket Carnival: Weekdays From Cape Carnival

Any tips on stocking up Infrared Telescope collection for Red Launch? I've had difficult time keeping this one stocked. Sextant has been elusive for me to stockpile. Best bet to get a bunch of those?
Fly as many giants as you can to the Plesetsk as you can. I had the same issue. I have three of the flying 24/7 to Plesetsk and one jumbo to the Jiquan. It's a numbers game.

Also visit as many planetariums as you can find on neighbor's cities

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hello @Navigata07 and others! Can I jump in on Monday? At what time do you usually go on pad?
Hey Dalija welcome! We will sign up on Sunday morning for Monday's launch. Read the rules on page 1 to get familiar with the rules, as they are a bit different from our blue launch days

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Good morning... I will sign up for any place but capt. 2nd or 3rd would be nice, but if occupied, I can go lower. Thanks for accepting me to the merry crowd!
Yes I captain the Monday and Friday launches, leaving the other 3 days up for grabs. You can get 2nd.

Top Bottom