Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Red on Pad - LAUNCHED

Steveb

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wjxkl8
Username
Icemansteve
Hi @Steveb,

sure, just follow the 576 rule and don't pass anyone with QL, unless they tell you it's okay and if you're not sure, send a message first (y) I'm not launching anymore today though. We've completed the launch and I need to gather more fuel resources.
Hi, thank you for letting me know, I wasn't too sure what the rules do to speak were. Please let me know if you are launching anymore and I will help out what ever way I can. Thanks

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Hi, thank you for letting me know, I wasn't too sure what the rules do to speak were. Please let me know if you are launching anymore and I will help out what ever way I can. Thanks
Hi @Steveb,

The 576 rule is: do not pass any player who has put 576 points or more. also if someone with a QL is in the launch do not pass them unless it is ok with that player. basically, do not intentionally take a higher position at the expense of the other players who have joined the launch before you.

Anyway I'll send you a PM when I launch again. you can also check this section of the forum for other launches. Thanks in advance for the support and help.

Thank you for the QL @Harcourt (y) and Thank you for the support @Madegwen59, @Icepyre, @Mike47, @Wired Parrott

No need to thank me I joined at the end and was looking at points. While that was happening
the rest of the points were added and I had a free ride with 0 points added. My apologies for
not getting some resources in quicker and thanks for the free ride. :cool:

No need to thank me I joined at the end and was looking at points. While that was happening
the rest of the points were added and I had a free ride with 0 points added. My apologies for
not getting some resources in quicker and thanks for the free ride. gards

Its the quality not the quantity that counts ;)

Regards
Harcourt

Top Bottom