Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hey all. I've been playing AC for months now, and I've been hooked on it since Day 1. I just joined the forum a few days ago, and would like to form a Launch Group. Most members already are a part of launch groups, so I figured why not start my own. I'm looking for about 5 to 10 people to form a private group that will do launches to gain maps and of course money. I figure we can start with green launches and work our way up. The future plan is to form an alliance with this group and take on the world as a group of newbies called The Supernovas (One Piece fans will get it :D). I would like each member to meet the following criteria:
1) Able to do all 3 launch missions
2) Familiar with Launch Etiquette (other forums go into great detail about this)
3) Ambitious player with integrity who looks out for his/her fellow alliance member.
If you're willing to join, complete the following steps:
1) Comment in the thread
2) Send me a friend request

Look forward to meeting you all. Let's make some money! :greedy::D

Top Bottom