Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Rearrange/Edit City

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27ne69lb
Username
Ethinarg
My city is full, saving money to buy more land. But I find that need to rearrange my buildings every so often and it challenging at times. Because I need to pick one building up find space for it else where while i rearrange. I know i can spend gold to pick up a bunch of buildings at once, but i'm trying to save to buy land and upgrade.

I would like to suggest an ability to enter the entire city in to edit mode. In this mode we can pickup a few builds or all buildings. If there are any buildings left when exiting edit mode, you will be charge for cost of warehousing the buildings. Maybe display the cost on the screen and update as you pickup/place buildings. Do not allow buildings from warehouse to be placed, only whats in your city when entering edit mode.

If that is to much of a task, maybe allow swapping buildings of the same size in the city.

Thanks for reading
-Ethinarg

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
My city is full, saving money to buy more land. But I find that need to rearrange my buildings every so often and it challenging at times. Because I need to pick one building up find space for it else where while i rearrange. I know i can spend gold to pick up a bunch of buildings at once, but i'm trying to save to buy land and upgrade.

I would like to suggest an ability to enter the entire city in to edit mode. In this mode we can pickup a few builds or all buildings. If there are any buildings left when exiting edit mode, you will be charge for cost of warehousing the buildings. Maybe display the cost on the screen and update as you pickup/place buildings. Do not allow buildings from warehouse to be placed, only whats in your city when entering edit mode.

If that is to much of a task, maybe allow swapping buildings of the same size in the city.

Thanks for reading
-Ethinarg
I too find this to be an issue. What has helped me rearrange is that I have an ample amount of streets that I can retake away and put back after rearranging. It is sooooo time consuming though. I love the edit mode idea.

Device
  1. Windows PC

Thanks for reading
-Ethinarg
Excellent idea! I would use this feature several times as my city expands.

Top Bottom