Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Re start game

Hi

Sorry my first post is a question but
I just got this game and someone else in the house started paying playing and has messed it up is it possible to restart the game?

had a similar problem this week. what helped me was to remove the sd card on which the game was installed. then i reinstalled the sd card and it worked again

Thanks sadly its an iPad and even removing the app still leaves the user data

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Thanks sadly its an iPad and even removing the app still leaves the user data

You actually might find that to be very useful as you get in the higher levels. Us Android users will lose EVERYTHING if we have to reinstall the game.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Hi

Sorry my first post is a question but
I just got this game and someone else in the house started paying playing and has messed it up is it possible to restart the game?

The same thing happened to me. I started playing the game but my son decided to mess with it. Eventually the game wouldn't open up so I removed and reinstalled the game and I had to start over but it's working now.

Thanks guys
Got it sorted removed app the first time told it to remove game data and re installed but the old game
Tried again later removing app and game data went into game centre and nothing was there
Re installed game and it allowed me to restart

Just need to remember to put the game down fro. Time to time

Top Bottom