Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Ranks not updating

Alliance points are not increasing too.
GI is aware of the problem with alliance points - probably won't be fixed for a while, but they assure us we will get all our points when it is fixed. Would suggest you take screen shots each week.

I just landed a bunch of planes, and they all counted in the flight rankings, so not sure what the problem with @Nobrakes88 flights are. Hopefully they will show up.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
I haven't seen an issue with passenger numbers not counting but as @crescent moon states there is an issue with the alliance points not counting. I have been informed that this may take some time to fix, from the ticket i raise around 2-3 weeks ago. You get the repair box for the week but not the alliance points. Screen shots being taken each week this does not occur so i have proof when the issue is finally resolved

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Correction...it showed we got the point but didn't add it. I swear the last two weeks it never showed us the point even so I assumed it somehow got fixed
This weekend it showed us getting a point and we got the gift but the point was never added to the total. The two previous weeks you are correct in the fact that there was no point shown, added or gift given.

D

Deleted member 5399

@crescent moon and others we jumped from 774/800 to 786 but I somehow think that's still wrong; not enough to compensate for the last 3-4 weeks.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Despite achieving 1 star on egypt my flights for the ranking is still 0. Why? I have forced stopped it, cleared cache and sent a ticket. Nothing works.
it's just a guess but did you complete those flights 2,5 hours before your post here. Rankings are not related directly to stars. Rankings are updated on weekly basis (reset is at 00:00 hour from sunday to monday Moscow time). Stars are just some kind of achievement within the game (i think 20 flights are required for 1st star in Egypt).

Top Bottom