Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Random Coins

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001
Preface: I am playing on an Android if that may make a difference.

Does anyone know why seemingly randomly it comes up and says "Congratulations You got: 100 coins (sometimes the amount varies)? I am not referring to the top 100 in destinations, that's a different thing. This never comes with experience, is always just coins, and seams to appear at random.

Preface: I am playing on an Android if that may make a difference.

Does anyone know why seemingly randomly it comes up and says "Congratulations You got: 100 coins (sometimes the amount varies)? I am not referring to the top 100 in destinations, that's a different thing. This never comes with experience, is always just coins, and seams to appear at random.
It's not randomly, you got 200 coins when someone accept your neighbor request and 100 coins when someone send you a neighbor requests

I get that every once in a while, I'm finding that usually it's a lurker in the forum since I have my codes available. I keep them in the waiting list for 2-3 days, if no PM or tagging, I delete them. If no one shows up in your waiting list after you receive the 100 coins, try putting the word test into the spot where you would add a friend code. (you can delete the n2486 that shows up in your waiting list.)

Top Bottom