Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Rabbit hole drop rates

What was your experience with the quest?

• Drop rates pretty good - complete the task rather easily without spending any greenies

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Drop rate fair - able to complete without spending greenies

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Drop rate poor - able to complete but had to spend some greenies ( less than 50)

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Drop rate very poor - able to complete but had to spend LOTs of greenies (+50)

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Drop rate very poor - did NOT complete. Did not spend greenies

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Drop rate very poor - Did not complete. Spent some greenies (less than 50)

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Drop rate very poor - Did not complete. Spent lots of greenes (+50)

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me
Username
TF and aF
Played the event with my main game last year. This helped a lot. Was able to complete 2 days ahead.
Started with my second game from zero and didn't finish. It was all about the doors, in both games.
To give you an idea: Income from about 350 egg visits: About 20! overall... Ridiculous! Had no Spy Glass,
so I only used Sky Captain and the dices. Experienced no real improvement. But was too churlish to use greenies.
Events should be difficult, no question. But the trend of the last updates is p***ing me off...

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ja009d
Username
micmansour
Ended up at 2/5, 5/5, 4/5. Horrible drop rates, I think this is the last challenge I do. Playing for some 3 years and I couldn't do it, what hope do new starters have? Drop rates across the board need to increase 10-fold

Top Bottom