Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ql party

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04nezzjz
Username
Andy12108
Can some one explain a ql party please
I understand it means the ql bonus
But if one person has the ql bonus active for the launch does everyone in the launch get there space ship flights sped up or just the person who has the ql active ??

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
But if one person has the ql bonus active for the launch does everyone in the launch get there space ship flights sped up or just the person who has the ql active ??
A QL party is when multiple people with QLs join in the launch. People with no QLs can join in too! I sent you a neighbor request so you can join in.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
AS launching is team effort, effect from one is affecting all participants. QL shorten the time for space launch for 90%. More QLs shorter the time to land - without QL launch last 24 hours, with 1 QL launch is 2h 23 minutes, with 2 launch is 14 minutes, with 3 is 1m 40 seconds, with 4 it is 8 seconds (basically the time you see in animation when your rocket takes off).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04nezzjz
Username
Andy12108
There are not really any set rules, in some cases the person who set up the launch puts 574 this means first place is up for grabs, other ql party's will ask if anyone wants first then they will plan for you to come first, this don't really answer your question cause each players ql's have different rules they will normally post rules on here

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Just curious, what are the rules for taking first, second, third etc places in QL party? Random, round robin, something different?
The person who organizes the launch sets the rules. Sometimes it's free for all - so you take places by observing others and according to your intution. Sometimes the launch is strictly coordinated by a designated person and he calls out who's taking 1/2/3 in current round. So you submit your request how many what places you want and will be called out when your turn comes.
Usually it's a kind of round-robin among few players who are actually willing to spend the points, while others coast on the places 4th and down, burning the most abundant and least valuable fuel.

The typical rules are that #1 puts slightly more than 1000 points (what requires 2 PEBs, quite expensive), places #2 and #3 (same rewards so no competition here) put bit over 500 points (that' every item once, including PEB) and hopefully there will be nearly 10 people on distant places to put 96 points each (every low value item once) to accrue the remaining ~1000 points. So, by observing how much a person had added right after joining, you can tell where is he aiming at.

And of course, the most important rule: DON'T CLOSE UNTIL ALL QLs JOIN!

So my advice for you is to join and put 96 points. Unless it'd cause it to close. If you put even less, nobody will frown.

Top Bottom