Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL Parties

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
I've got a QL active and am looking for someone else with an active QL to fly with. I'm not picky about color though I would like to get more stars in blue and green. It is currently Sunday evening in North America, Monday early morning in UK/Europe.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
@Robobobo888 What is a QL?? I keep seeing ql launch this and that but can't figure out what you guys mean.
It is a quantum leap - gained from lunar collections. It reduces the space flight time by 90%. So one QL on a space launch takes 2.5 hours. 2 ql's on the same flights takes 15 mins to return. 3 ql's take just only a minute and more than that is nigh on instant return. They take a lot of fuel and passengers to collect but is fun when you have one active.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
04dvav7h
Username
Mortimer
It is a quantum leap - gained from lunar collections. It reduces the space flight time by 90%. So one QL on a space launch takes 2.5 hours. 2 ql's on the same flights takes 15 mins to return. 3 ql's take just only a minute and more than that is nigh on instant return. They take a lot of fuel and passengers to collect but is fun when you have one active.

Hey thanks for the info @Blue Jay I can now see why all you guys are looking for the QL's :troll:

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
Yeah, if you can get 3 people with QLs launching together you can do one launch about every 5 minutes. Just 2 QLs together is nice too, because then you get about 14 minutes in between launches to do other things (like grab your lunch, check your email, whatever) so it's more relaxing.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Hey thanks for the info @Blue Jay I can now see why all you guys are
Yeah, if you can get 3 people with QLs launching together you can do one launch about every 5 minutes. Just 2 QLs together is nice too, because then you get about 14 minutes in between launches to do other things (like grab your lunch, check your email, whatever) so it's more relaxing.
or go play another game !!!!

Top Bottom