Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General QL Hunting and Use

@Teboho
You can active the QL any time you want before, after, during the launch it depends how you doing the launches.
If i open the launch and put points i can active the QL and leave it for other to close or i start the launch add points leave it for other and later i will active.
But it has to activated before you launch? You cant activte when you're already in the air??

2 questions:
1. When hunting for a QL which bonus is most effective?
2. When you want to use a QL for a launch is it activated before or after the launch has started (or join)?

1When QL hunting =(flying planes to green ,blue, ore red destenations and completing the needed collections that give ql)
the most efficient bonusses are the golden dice ,and sky captain preferably used at the same time
there is also.the regular dice slightly less efficient than the GD but still better that nothing .
Family ticket can come in handy if you dont have enoughf passengers stockpiled before starting the QLhunting.

2As for the QL activating it is possible before ore during the launh until the landing

Last edited:
Top Bottom