Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS QL for 100 launches

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03w7lq6q
Username
Andy
could someone with more experience than me, please, clarify the following:
- the first 100 launches of any given color give you a QL. Will I get the same for the second 100 or is it like with stars - once you 3-star the launch that's it?
Thanks.

could someone with more experience than me, please, clarify the following:
- the first 100 launches of any given color give you a QL. Will I get the same for the second 100 or is it like with stars - once you 3-star the launch that's it?
Thanks.
Exactly what @Onat42 say but there is another way to get QLs
Fly the maps you get from the launches (Green, Blue, Red) and complete the collections then you will get QLs its not easy way you need a lot of fuel and passengers.
Green launch you will get:
Map to Novosibirsk
Map to Bangalore
Map to Edmonton
Map to Perth
Map to Berkeley
Fly these and complete the collections then you will get QL and there also a buildings.

@Husam what buildings do u get from those maps?

And what do they drop?
All the buildings drop coins and some of them max population +50
Open your game open collection click on space look from page 5 to 10 then from 14 to 19 and from 23 to 28

Abandoned Spaceport

@Husam what buildings do u get from those maps?

And what do they drop?
Novosibirsk you get Steel Institute 95 coins/4hrs
Bangalore you get Military academy 130 coins/8hrs
Edmonton you get Cardiology Clinic 105coins/5hrs
Perth you get Chemistry Laboratory 70 coins/2hrs
Berkeley you get Physics Laboratory 140 coins/12hrs

To get a building you have put together a collection 3 times

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
@Husam @Teboho are the drops rare? Or is it doable?
So for example Perth drops just one thing or can it be more of the collection

Bit how can u get the theorie of everything collection for getting a ql.
Page 11

Last edited:

Page 11
Perth drops one of the items and the other green map locations each drop 1 item as well. When you have an item from each of the 5 locations you get a QL. Same think for the blue and red maps

It’s very doable if you have the fuel and passengers. You obviously need the maps from green 1st place launches and landing lamps to fly to those green destinations

Page 11
Add a golden dice at the same time and it's very doable. You just have to decide if its one map for 3 hours, then another for three hours. Repeated for each destination, or if you go for several places at the same time. Your choice. Personally i do one at a tjme. 2 maps in one 6 hours gold dice session.

user bb

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20cldj77
Username
UB
Novosibirsk you get Steel Institute 95 coins/4hrs
Bangalore you get Military academy 130 coins/8hrs
Edmonton you get Cardiology Clinic 105coins/5hrs
Perth you get Chemistry Laboratory 70 coins/2hrs
Berkeley you get Physics Laboratory 140 coins/12hrs

To get a building you have put together a collection 3 times
what kind of flight do we need

A note of warning:
You will need to have at least the following:
  • Fuel = 10900 units
  • Passengers = 8200
  • For every flight you also need a landing lamp (you need at least 220) this is for green map flights
  • A golden dice at least 1
  • A golden key (to minimise repairs) unless if you have a lot of repair items then this you do not need
  • A robot loader (this is not important but for time purposes one might use it to speed up guest plane's servicing)

Why these numbers one might ask?
Well, before the 1st star the drop rate is very low and it starts to improve once you achieve the 1st star, your fist task should be to achieve that 1st star then the QL will be a side reward. From here onwards achieving 3-5 QLs per hunt becomes easy.

A note of warning:
  • Fuel = 10900 units
  • Passengers = 8200
  • For every flight you also need a landing lamp (you need at least 220) this is for green map flights
  • A golden key (to minimise repairs) unless if you have a lot of repair items then this you do not need
  • A robot loader (this is not important but for time purposes one might use it to speed up guest plane's servicing)

Well, before the 1st star the drop rate is very low and it starts to improve once you achieve the 1st star, your fist task should be to achieve that 1st star then the QL will be a side reward. From here onwards achieving 3-5 QLs per hunt becomes easy.

Thanks for the info @Teboho

A note of warning:
  • Fuel = 10900 units
  • Passengers = 8200

You remind me about that day you ask for the same questions and now look at your self (y) great job.
giphy.gif

You remind me about that day you ask for the same questions and now look at your self (y) great job.
giphy.gif
True I remember clearly that day, and at times I think you were scalding me for being thick headed:D:D it's all thanks to you and the other members for being patient with me and explaining things. I cannot thank you enough for the info and the insight you parted.

True I remember clearly that day, and at times I think you were scalding me for being thick headed:D:D it's all thanks to you and the other members for being patient with me and explaining things. I cannot thank you enough for the info and the insight you parted.
The more we help each other the more members coming to the forum and benefit to every one ... new players and neighbors :woot:

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Good info, @Teboho (y)
In addition:
A golden key (to minimise repairs) unless if you have a lot of repair items then this you do not need
You can do it without the repair items. A turboprop is only 2000 coins each. Dropping a broken turboprop instead of repairing is worth considering for this plane type.
Another option for the Golden Key is the 70% alliance task reward Maintenance Check (-50% breakdowns)

A golden dice at least 1.
If you have one: Sky Captain (24h). Nice coin and exp boost. Helps with the drops too.

Last edited:
Good info, @Teboho (y)
In addition:

You can do it without the repair items. A turboprop is only 2000 coins each. Worth considering for this plane type.
Another option for the Golden Key is the 70% alliance task reward Maintenance Check (-50% breakdowns)

If you have one: Sky Captain (24h). Nice coin and exp boost. Helps with the drops too.
Thanks for the addendum

Good info, @Teboho (y)
In addition:

You can do it without the repair items. A turboprop is only 2000 coins each. Worth considering for this plane type.

Yeah I dumped planes a lot flying on TP alliance flights. In the end I still made money but it’s easy to burn through light engines and empennages really fast. At least the other stuff you can get from neighbors

Top Bottom