Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Purchased Mystery Buildings and Land prices

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I have two questions:

If you purchase mystery buildings, can you get more than six? or what happens if you get seven and cannot use all of them in your city? It's expensive to purchase the mystery super buildings (65 greenies from Duke or 99 greenies from the store) and you can't have more than six in the city --- does GI have a limit on how many times you get the same building so this doesn't happen? or if it does happen, are you out of luck and wasted the greenies?

Two land sales ago, my land price went up to 40 greenies / 20 greenies on sale --- is this suppose to happen after you buy so much land or is this in error? 10 greenies per square on sale was bad enough but now 20??? I was buying 10 squares at a time (when I had on sale greenies left to do so) when the sale price was 10 per square but at 20 a square, I now only buy 1-2 at a time.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I didn't know it was progressive --- I bought a square for 10 greenies (on sale) then bought another square and it had gone from 10 to 20 without me knowing it had until I looked (after the fact)

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
Eventually it will go to 120/60. :(

There is a limit of 6 buildings so if you bought a mystery building and opened 7 of the same building, you could only build 6 and get to look at one in your warehouse.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Well Blue, six is the number. The rest is warehouse material. You can build them if you sell one first. Not that it is really worthed to do so: you only get some pocket change in return, not even remotely close to 65 greenies...
In a crazy mood I decided to buy another Super Mystery 3 from Duke's. Guess what I got... :ROFLMAO: Dumb luck because I mistakenly tapped Super Mystery 2...:facepalm:

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
But you should be made able to sell directly from the warehouse.
And those Supers should refund for a percentage of the greenies you put in or at least a six figure amount of coins...

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
But they won't. :p A 1 in 10 chance each time you purchase a super brings in far more cash... :(
If you purchase a Super Mystery 1, you double your chances for a space flight building: Training Center ànd Astronaut Academy...

Top Bottom