Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Problem on Dark Skies quest task 17.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
I am on task 17 of Dark Skies. quest The task is to, "Obtain aerosol (3) from flights to Transylvania, Machu Picchuo, or Salem." I have obtained now 7 cans from these three locations, but the counter is still at 1/3.

I think I have found the problem. As I have been obtaining the aerosol cans, I have been using them. It appears that task 17 of Dark Skies is looking at the number of aerosol cans that are in the warehouse, as apposed to counting the aerosol cans as they are earned. In light of this the task should read, "Accumulate aerosol from flights to Transylvania, Machu Picchuo, or Salem." While working on task #17 of Dark Skies quest DO NOT use the aerosol until you have completed the task and have moved on to the next task.

I am in the middle of confirming this, and will make another post when I have more information.

Top Bottom