Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Powerful explosive bolts

With golden dice and friend in need bonus I get 100-120 chest per day. Friend in need bonus allow you to tick 10 instead of 5 neighbor building. I was stashing collections for few months before autumn update - after the update I collect those collection and that left me with 2500 launch boxes - now I don't have enough time to open them in my "lucky time"
hey kesh i know wat you mean bi time needed to open boxess try using ghostmouse a program that records your actions with the mouse i do 100boxess and record the process and repeat it so when iam busy i leave the program running thus opening 100 boxes and check back to repeat the process and off again this saves a lot off time there is also a similar program for android

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
hey kesh i know wat you mean bi time needed to open boxess try using ghostmouse a program that records your actions with the mouse i do 100boxess and record the process and repeat it so when iam busy i leave the program running thus opening 100 boxes and check back to repeat the process and off again this saves a lot off time there is also a similar program for android
Not sure this can be done on phone (I know that this works great on pc)

Top Bottom