Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Position Vacant for EVY AIR alliance... we play in Facebook.

Device
  1. Facebook
Username
Belinda Sommers
Hi. EVY AIR is looking for our 8th member.

ABOUT YOU: The person we are looking for would be capable of a MINIMUM of 35,000 passengers each week, preferably more. Level 65+ or higher but will consider a person of a SLIGHTLY lower level who is working to increase their level/stars. MUST play daily AND complete at least 1 weekly Alliance mission per week.

ABOUT US: We are a small but growing Alliance with 7 members currently. We are currently ranking around 50th in the Alliance rankings. We have an alliance group page and communicate with each other here and in messenger when we wish. I encourage members to send fuel to each other daily, request parts and visit each others airport daily (Hint: it helps if you have Alien legacies, space monuments and Rocket gardens to click on!!). The large majority in this alliance do this.

If this sounds like you and you are interested in joining, please reply here... please note I am in Australia so it might take a while for me to reply due to time differences. Thanks!

Top Bottom