Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Playing AIrport city on windows

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
KANAAN
Hey there,
I play airport city on my android phone and i just downloaded the game on my pc as well.
Does anyone knows if its possible to link both games to the same account and play on both devices?

Hey there,
I play airport city on my android phone and i just downloaded the game on my pc as well.
Does anyone knows if its possible to link both games to the same account and play on both devices?
No - can't be linked. Different platforms - google play & windows store. But you now have a nice support game which you will find VERY useful in the future! :)

Hey there,
I don't think u can due to the OS. But to be sure I suggest u contact GI support

Hey there,
You can’t even link between an iPhone and an iPad...
One account, one device, one game, that’s how it works

Hey there,
As every one answer you cannot do it but some did it before and thats illegal way and Gi will block the account.

Top Bottom