1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Players in alliances not contributing

Discussion in 'Alliances' started by Franswan, 13 February 2018.

1. I’m now in my second alliance and I’m having same issues same as before 2 players not contributing to weekly task I understand that it may not be possible every week but someone every week not contributing is frustrating. I’m not owner but if I was after a few weeks of not contributing they would be gone. Maybe I’m too harsh but I know they are playing by number of passengers.

2. If you cannot contact your team in the alliance its not worth to be a part of that alliance the same with the owner of the alliance should contact every one in the group.
    Here in the forum there is many players they request for new members and they contact each other.
    Now its up to you wanna stay in the same alliance or look to this link and see who need players to join the alliance and start to contact them.
    http://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/alliances.46/
    This game without contact your neighbors and your team in the alliance it will be more difficult.
    Good for you that you came to this forum (y)
    Also you can join players doing launches (y)
    Good Luck

Last edited: 13 February 2018
    LjGibbs likes this.
  3. Angie

Angie VIP Flyer 350+ Star Club Active Member

iPad
    Angie3326
    user12345678
    I have sent you a private message, Franswan, please read and reply as quickly as possible. Many thanks, Angela

4. Send reply in private message

Angie likes this.
  5. Send you a pm

6. Just letting everyone know I joined a new alliance.

7. I am in an alliance where the owner has never done a single task...:confused:

8. Leave!

There are others around. Get a forum based one.

Bob69bob likes this.
  9. Me, too.
    The alliance owner has never completed a single task, and this has been going on for 4 weeks. Only me (and one other member) contributed to the alliance task. I will leave the alliance after maintenance.

LjGibbs and Chazzy999 like this.
  10. Melisa

Melisa New Member

iPad
    MelisaT
    MelisaT
    We are looking for a new alliance member!

CajsaMacD likes this.
  11. CajsaMacD

CajsaMacD Member

iPad
    CajsaMacD
    Cajsa_[needs]
    Wilma_Sweden likes this.