Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Planetariums & Level 3 Space Mission Buildings to Visit

Blue Skies

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Blue Skies
Username
Blue Skies
Ok then, It looks like we are already connected. I have 378 neighbors but only one game, I can only visit 20 per day.

Feel free to visit and harvest from my planetariums anytime.

Blue

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20n1f6qk
Username
Air17
@Hscarry I have send invitation from both my account. Please accept.

Thanks.

Hi,

I have 4 Planetariums... I know 2 short ;-)
My friendcode is afdvr16.

I am also looking for neighbors with 6 or more planetariums, or have less Planatariums but instead a trainingscenter.

I know about the list but can I choose who I want...and will they accept me as a total stranger? I heard most of them don't accept anybody and never look at the list with request for new neighbor.

Somebody's advice on this will be great....and of course, if I may add you please drop your friendcode below in een comment or message.

Friendcode afdvr16 ( please add me )

Thanks,

Hscarry

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
Np i understand that in your position, lots of people wanting to visit the cool buildings

Icepyre - main account

Icepyre DT will stay at level 10 to send fuel 20 to people,
Icepyre P Will level higher for flight items for people

I've re addded you to my DT account as i can also send lawn mowers and then F20 when the event is over - no need to return gifts, im happy just visiting planetariums :)

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Siggedigg
Username
Siggedigg
Hi,

I have 4 Planetariums... I know 2 short ;-)
My friendcode is afdvr16.

I am also looking for neighbors with 6 or more planetariums, or have less Planatariums but instead a trainingscenter.

I know about the list but can I choose who I want...and will they accept me as a total stranger? I heard most of them don't accept anybody and never look at the list with request for new neighbor.

Somebody's advice on this will be great....and of course, if I may add you please drop your friendcode below in een comment or message.

Friendcode afdvr16 ( please add me )

Thanks,

Hscarry

Added you

Top Bottom