Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Planetarium drop rate after update

New low point at the drop rate. Just three collections at 60 plantariums and not a single start preparation.:(:mad:

The game is getting more and more frustrating.
Yes, i used A Friend In Need also the drop of 10 times click so bad almost nothing maybe 2 days a week the drop so good the other 5 days bad and some times i get coins no drop this is so shame when they fix the bug.
I think this not a bug GI call it bugs all these the GD, drop from buildings or flights, GI trying to push the players spend more money they thought that the higher levels players and those playing years they give them options:
1- keep playing and spend money.
2- Leave it and let others new players pay money and keep your mouth shut up
3- Push the old players to leave the game this is the time for retired ... and this plan was working and soon more will retired
in the end this company want money with any way ;)

Yes, i used A Friend In Need also the drop of 10 times click so bad almost nothing maybe 2 days a week the drop so good the other 5 days bad and some times i get coins no drop this is so shame when they fix the bug.
I think this not a bug GI call it bugs all these the GD, drop from buildings or flights, GI trying to push the players spend more money they thought that the higher levels players and those playing years they give them options:
1- keep playing and spend money.
2- Leave it and let others new players pay money and keep your mouth shut up
3- Push the old players to leave the game this is the time for retired ... and this plan was working and soon more will retired
in the end this company want money with any way ;)
That they remove the GD bug is the one, but why did they additionally reduce the drop rate into the ridiculous?
Even without using a bonus, the drop rate before the updates was much, much higher.

That they remove the GD bug is the one, but why did they additionally reduce the drop rate into the ridiculous?
Even without using a bonus, the drop rate before the updates was much, much higher.
Because the sales manager ;) want more buyers want players spend money they found the solution is reduce the drop from every thing then you and me in the end we have to buy these chest in the photo
chest.jpg

Ask your self who of us buying these chest i dont think so any one of us maybe new players they are not in this forum.
The company want players start to buy all type of chest spend greens this is strategy.
2 think you will do in the end quit or stay playing and for them is all the old players quit ;)

Bram

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
bramGN
Username
bramGN
I also received only 4 launch ready items last days. Before it was around 10/12. Drop rate is very low for almost everything in this game. I even wasn't able to complete the last quest. Even I was sending out hundreds of flights.

Top Bottom