Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Plane in wrong hangar

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
guys,

Is it possible that a plane is in the wrong hangar?
like one of the big planes is in a turboprop hangar?

With this being true u can just buy one hangar level 7 en put of the condors in a level 1 hangar.

Am i right?

guys,

Is it possible that a plane is in the wrong hangar?
like one of the big planes is in a turboprop hangar?

With this being true u can just buy one hangar level 7 en put of the condors in a level 1 hangar.

Am i right?
You can do that put any plane in any hangar but the loading and take off will be very slow i try it long time back and make hard for me later because i wait long time.
I dont have condor yet but i try it with falcon and Thunderbird.

You can do that put any plane in any hangar but the loading and take off will be very slow i try it long time back and make hard for me later because i wait long time.
I dont have condor yet but i try it with falcon and Thunderbird.

Of all the things to spends your gold coins on, I think the hangars are one of the bigger cons. I did the first few with challenges attached, then when they became 80k each, I just decided all hangars could be level 1. It's not much slower, so I'd rather use funds elsewhere

Top Bottom