Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Plane disappeared after swapping into reserve

So twice since this 6.2.7 update I have lost planes when swapping them from hangar to reserve.

The first time I swapped out a turboprop from a hangar to the reserve. When i went to retrieve it, I realized it was not there and began thinking maybe somehow I had accidentally sold it, I thought how weird, that is not like me, but stuff happens, and the loss was small, so I shrugged it off.

Yesterday, I swapped my Jet S2 from my hangar to the reserve. However when i went to grab it from the reserve, it was gone. I checked the warehouse...not there either. It has completely vanished from my game and I am not at all happy....

Currently awaiting a reply from G! ...............

Last edited:
So twice since this 6.2.7 update I have lost planes when swapping them from hangar to reserve.

The first time I swapped out a turboprop from a hangar to the reserve. When i went to retrieve it, I realized it was not there and began thinking maybe somehow I had accidentally sold it, I thought how weird, that is not like me, but stuff happens, and the loss was small, so I shrugged it off.

Yesterday, I swapped my Jet S2 from my hangar to the reserve. However when i went to grab it from the reserve, it was gone. I checked the warehouse...not there either. It has completely vanished from my game and I am not at all happy....

This weird, i hope that GI return back your lost Jet S2 soon and fix this for you.

Yep just lost a Thunderbird this morning not happy and. See mail to Gi

Philip Goble

Feb 1, 11:39 EET

This is a follow-up to your previous request #8209191 "Re: [8184722] Update: This ..."

Hi Mary

Another problem!!!! this is on my widows game please see screen shot for game code

Today i sold a Powerful propeller-driven in my warehouse, then went to buy a Turboprop, it asked me as usual which hanger this plane needs to go as there wasn't a hanger available [please see screen shot ] i chose to replace a Thunderbird to the reserve hanger , where there was a empty spot.

So i thought all was good, until i checked that the Thunderbird went to the reserve hanger, it did not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has totally disappeared, so i lost a Thunderbird, please can you replace this lost plane.

This happen to my Android game but this was only small planes and i had other alliance members this has happened to so you may want report this as across the board as a bug.

So please can you help me 1 replace my Thunderbird and 2 please get your team to look at my game [please see screen shot for code]

Last edited:
Yep just lost a Thunderbird this morning not happy and. See mail to Gi

Philip Goble

Feb 1, 11:39 EET

This is a follow-up to your previous request #8209191 "Re: [8184722] Update: This ..."

Hi Mary

Another problem!!!! this is on my widows game please see screen shot for game code

Today i sold a Powerful propeller-driven in my warehouse, then went to buy a Turboprop, it asked me as usual which hanger this plane needs to go as there wasn't a hanger available [please see screen shot ] i chose to replace a Thunderbird to the reserve hanger , where there was a empty spot.

So i thought all was good, until i checked that the Thunderbird went to the reserve hanger, it did not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has totally disappeared, so i lost a Thunderbird, please can you replace this lost plane.

This happen to my Android game but this was only small planes and i had other alliance members this has happened to so you may want report this as across the board as a bug.

So please can you help me 1 replace my Thunderbird and 2 please get your team to look at my game [please see screen shot for code]
Sorry to hear it got you too. I've been so nervous to use my reserve hangar as I swap planes for fear another plane is going to disappear. Hope they get it sorted out! They have said they will be returning my planes, I just had to free a spot in the reserve hangar, and I informed them of this, so I imagine I'll have my planes back later today....**crosses fingers it doesn't happen again though**

Sorry to hear it got you too. I've been so nervous to use my reserve hangar as I swap planes for fear another plane is going to disappear. Hope they get it sorted out! They have said they will be returning my planes, I just had to free a spot in the reserve hangar, and I informed them of this, so I imagine I'll have my planes back later today....**crosses fingers it doesn't happen again though**
Thats good i have lost another Thunderbird from my reserve hanger 2 , i have talked to GI direct, so they should fix this bug before returning any planes, we will see

Top Bottom