Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Pilots needed

Screenshot (367).png
Screenshot (366).png
Cheesed of with flying in Alliance and getting no where, InFlight has 2 openings next week, PM me, 40k pax at least will be required each week and 1 task to be completed also. We contact each other through face book so messenger is used:). We have nearly levelled the Alliance to level 10 ;). so the last Alliance buildings will be up for grabs

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
202dl6ph
Username
CPH
View attachment 11847 View attachment 11846 Cheesed of with flying in Alliance and getting no where, InFlight has 2 openings next week, PM me, 40k pax at least will be required each week and 1 task to be completed also. We contact each other through face book so messenger is used:). We have nearly levelled the Alliance to level 10 ;). so the last Alliance buildings will be up for grabs
Hi. I am ready now ( too much work the past weeks ). Let me know how you will do this.

Top Bottom