Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Pharm Lab items needed * Comleted - THANKS *

PlatinumFox

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ity5cfp
Username
aPlat "item"
Hi! With the broken ad experience on the Windows platform entering its 3rd week, I am desperate to get my pharmaceutical lab launched. The coins have been paid (my bad, I should have seen this coming) and the construction wait is over. I just can't get the items I need even though I am running 3 Thunderbirds to Jakarta as quickly as I can. I need these items (quantities updated as I get items):
  • Bioreactor (no more needed!)
  • Granulator (no more needed!)
  • Air Shower (no more needed!)
  • Disinfecting Solution (2 still needed)
I would be VERY grateful for any gifts of these items and would respond with whatever items you need. My friend code is 2029zk48j. THANKS!

Last edited:
Hi! With the broken ad experience on the Windows platform entering its 3rd week, I am desperate to get my pharmaceutical lab launched. The coins have been paid (my bad, I should have seen this coming) and the construction wait is over. I just can't get the items I need even though I am running 3 Thunderbirds to Jakarta as quickly as I can. I need these items:
  • Bioreactor (10x)
  • Granulator (8x)
  • Air Shower (8x)
  • Disinfecting Solution (8x)
I would be VERY grateful for any gifts of these items and would respond with whatever items you need. My friend code is 2029zk48j. THANKS!
Put this in the trading section. Others may be posting in there too.

Hi! With the broken ad experience on the Windows platform entering its 3rd week, I am desperate to get my pharmaceutical lab launched. The coins have been paid (my bad, I should have seen this coming) and the construction wait is over. I just can't get the items I need even though I am running 3 Thunderbirds to Jakarta as quickly as I can. I need these items:
  • Bioreactor (10x)
  • Granulator (8x)
  • Air Shower (8x)
  • Disinfecting Solution (8x)
Neighbour requests sent from 4 of my supports. Please keep your required numbers updated. (May be easier to edit your post above rather than adding new posts each time an item arrives 😊).

PlatinumFox

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ity5cfp
Username
aPlat "item"
Wow, what a community here! In just about one day I have received 10 items needed toward the Pharm Lab. Thank you to everyone who is helping me to overcome the sad lack of ads. I really appreciate it and hope to return the favor to everyone!

Top Bottom