Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Pawn shop can collect from

I have to agree - pawn shops are pretty much worthless, especially since you are wasting space for something that's only collected once a day. Visa Centers, however, are a whole 'nuther story! Remove a section of road, place the visa center, activate it, and you have several thousand passengers by the next day. I have 4 visa centers and place them next to the quickest renewing passenger buildings. Or, if you're planning a big run of flights, move it around and gather passengers for as long as you can while it's active. I've gotten over 12,000 passengers in less than an hour, ready to send out maximum flights.
I agree. There are no point to pawn shops. They are not just a waste of space, but a waste of gold and silver tokens.

I love my visa centers, I would love them even more if they would count all the passengers.

Edit: I just want to clarify, I mean all the passengers that it is supposed to collect in the 1x1 radius, not all the passengers in my whole city.

I agree. There are no point to pawn shops. They are not just a waste of space, but a waste of gold and silver tokens.

I love my visa centers, I would love them even more if they would count all the passengers.

Edit: I just want to clarify, I mean all the passengers that it is supposed to collect in the 1x1 radius, not all the passengers in my whole city.
I just want to clarify, I mean all the passengers that it is supposed to collect in the 1x1 radius, not all the passengers in my whole city
You can move visa center (when activated) around your city to collect all the passengers.

That doesn’t sound right. Do you have some detailed numbers written down? Particularly what you think you should be getting?
I was going to post it right after I first used the Visa centers, but then I realized my Dock Store wasn't showing up, so I wrote about that instead. I have 6 visa centers.

My calculations on what I should be getting.
upload_2019-1-19_13-21-58.png

What I have been getting
upload_2019-1-19_13-23-38.png

The bonuses included only come from the building bonuses (fall mansion, card tower, tree, small lake, etc.)

If you want the Design Centers which drop two collectibles a day then owning pawn shops and logistical centers is the only way to get them. Otherwise I agree there isn’t much of a reason for a daily player to purchase pawn shops.

I was going to post it right after I first used the Visa centers, but then I realized my Dock Store wasn't showing up, so I wrote about that instead. I have 6 visa centers.

My calculations on what I should be getting.
View attachment 17729

What I have been getting
View attachment 17730

The bonuses included only come from the building bonuses (fall mansion, card tower, tree, small lake, etc.)
You have a miscalculation on the #pass per hour for cottages: they give w/o bonus 30 pass/h
if you correct that value you obtain 9396, which is close to the # you collect. Is it possible that bonuses are not considered by Visa Centers? It doesn't make much sense, but we know GI...

You have a miscalculation on the #pass per hour for cottages: they give w/o bonus 30 pass/h
if you correct that value you obtain 9396, which is close to the # you collect. Is it possible that bonuses are not considered by Visa Centers? It doesn't make much sense, but we know GI...

Thanks for the correction. I don't feel as cheated today.

However, I believe they are supposed to collect bonuses. I collected 12 after two minutes. That could be what is wrong, they are not collecting bonuses when game isn't on.
upload_2019-1-20_9-19-11.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the correction. I feel as cheated today.

However, I believe they are supposed to collect bonuses. I collected 12 after two minutes. That could be what is wrong, they are not collecting bonuses when game isn't on.
View attachment 17742
Good job (y)
You mean with bonus - Family ticket ???

I mean bonuses that come from buildings like card tower, fall mansion, tree, small lake, etc.
If that is the case (and I really would like to know as I have bonuses connected to almost every pax building) then a ticket should be submitted to GI. Many of the bonus buildings have been obtained as extras when purchasing greens or other items from the store. As an item which has been paid for, an explanation would be expected if they don’t perform as expected.

How does the pawn shop work, how often do the adventure building drop with the pawn shop active?
The pawn shops will auto collect when located next to the buildings. The drops are still daily for adventure buildings but the pawn shops also work on Alien Legacy, STM and Rocket Gardens. However, they can’t be placed on the airport side so the STM and Rocket Gardens would need to be placed on your city side.

The pawn shops will auto collect when located next to the buildings. The drops are still daily for adventure buildings but the pawn shops also work on Alien Legacy, STM and Rocket Gardens. However, they can’t be placed on the airport side so the STM and Rocket Gardens would need to be placed on your city side.
So it just auto collects them, not accelerate them?

If this is the case, pawn shops are worthless

Last edited:

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
@Bob69bob @Wasted Eagle
I'm thinking of buying six visa centers and i have some questions please.
I'm confused of how they work. Let's say that i put visa center next to a house that has already cast passengers. It will be picked up or I'll have to pick it up first and then start the contract?
If lets say i start a 9hrs contract and the outcome is 9000pax,if i don't collect them and start another contract later,will be added to them or i have to empty the pot to start a new contract?
Thanks a lot.

@Bob69bob @Wasted Eagle
I'm thinking of buying six visa centers and i have some questions please.
I'm confused of how they work. Let's say that i put visa center next to a house that has already cast passengers. It will be picked up or I'll have to pick it up first and then start the contract?
If lets say i start a 9hrs contract and the outcome is 9000pax,if i don't collect them and start another contract later,will be added to them or i have to empty the pot to start a new contract?
Thanks a lot.
I’m not sure I understand exactly what the first question is asking but I’ll try ;)...

when a Visa Centre is positioned next to a building with pax waiting to be collected, nothing happens initially. If you tap the dormant visa centre, anything within range will be collected and placed directly into the terminal (only enough buildings will collect to reach max terminal capacity and it will leave some buildings uncollected if that is the case). This costs nothing but is great if your range is 5x5 as one tap collects them all (or as many is needed to fill the terminal) so you don’t need to tap each separately.

A contract is (from memory) only available once the terminal is full and all collectible buildings are “greyed out”. Tap the VC and choose your contract. All buildings within range will immediately collect and store in the Visa Centre. Each building will auto collect as long as the contract is running. You can decide to transfer those pax at any stage (even while the contract is running) and they will all move into the terminal - AS long as the terminal is not full. You only need one free spot and everything in the VC will move across.

Let’s assume you do that as soon as you start a 3hr contract and your first transfer is 5k pax. You cannot do another transfer until your terminal has been reduced to at least max pax -1. The VCs will continue to collect until the contract completes. Once the contract ends, you can’t start another one until the previously collected pax have been transferred to the terminal.

Top Bottom