Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Passengers not counting

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
I had a small window of time yesterday when flights and task were registering. A few hours prior to reset is when this issue began...then several hours after reset flights registered...then 2-3 hours later...flights stopped registering. And I could literally see the task numbers rollback again like they were a few weeks ago.

I had a small window of time yesterday when flights and task were registering. A few hours prior to reset is when this issue began...then several hours after reset flights registered...then 2-3 hours later...flights stopped registering. And I could literally see the task numbers rollback again like they were a few weeks ago.
Mine followed the same pattern. My alliance missed our 70% target when my last task fell short by less than 20 flights. I was using instant returns to finish them off but none counted and about 1500 fuel down the drain. So this issue that GI Helpdesk refuses to acknowledge exists, has ruined the work of 13 other players as well and wasted a mind boggling amount of resources. NOT IMPRESSED. :mad:

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
Mine followed the same pattern. My alliance missed our 70% target when my last task fell short by less than 20 flights. I was using instant returns to finish them off but none counted and about 1500 fuel down the drain. So this issue that GI Helpdesk refuses to acknowledge exists, has ruined the work of 13 other players as well and wasted a mind boggling amount of resources. NOT IMPRESSED. :mad:
So back to their usual...denial denial denial...it’s ur problem even though 500+ people have reported the issue...exaggerating...don’t know how many...and this time I can’t be bothered with them passing blame...everyone needs to submit a bad review on their app...I did and that’s when they wanted my tickets numbers etc so issues could be resolved....their updates never include issues that it’s designed to fix...what company has only positives....none except for GI...it’s amazing.

Last edited:

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Ticket #8411308
Expected reply
“We’ve checked our databases and all flights are being registered. Check your internet connection”
:(:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Is it a joke ? ? ?

For players who don't pay real money, it is not a big issue. But for players who pay real money, it is not normal at all !
When customers pay, they want a good service. Otherwise, they must be refunded. I don't know how it is abroad, but it is like this in France.

When I order something with fast delivery, and there is delay, even 1 day, I ask compensation payement, and they give it to me. G!, you can be sure that it will not be different ! Because, as you know, you have to respect French right ! Be carreful, it can be really expensive !

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
Is it a joke ? ? ?

For players who don't pay real money, it is not a big issue. But for players who pay real money, it is not normal at all !
When customers pay, they want a good service. Otherwise, they must be refunded. I don't know how it is abroad, but it is like this in France.

When I order something with fast delivery, and there is delay, even 1 day, I ask compensation payement, and they give it to me. G!, you can be sure that it will not be different ! Because, as you know, you have to respect French right ! Be carreful, it can be really expensive !
I don’t think they respect anyone’s rights from a customer service stand point...you can probably find 100+ post about it..
Also even if someone isn’t paying a cent for anything, everyone has the rights to respect and good customer service...especially since it’s a free app...(with in app purchases)...so $$$ is optional.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I don’t think they respect anyone’s rights from a customer service stand point...you can probably find 100+ post about it..
Also even if someone isn’t paying a cent for anything, everyone has the rights to respect and good customer service...especially since it’s a free app...(with in app purchases)...so $$$ is optional.

Maybe they don't ! But maybe because nobody did referral !
They are not Google/Apple/Facebook... And they are submitted to each country's right where they sell something !
The point is to take action !

I totally agree with you ! But I can understand that when you don't pay, it is less important.

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Since 3 weeks my flights/passengers are not counting on Monday morning. It takes at least a flights or 10 before the counts starts. Very strange

Top Bottom