Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Passengers not counting for Alliance

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04l82pjg
Username
BassmanNL
Updated list of tickets from this thread:

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I've had this response from Kate to all the emails I sent

"Dear Nicola,

We've checked all the details again. The function is working properly.
All the unique flights you've started got registered in the database successfully .
the flight is unique only in the case it performed once"

Sincerely, Kate
Game Insight Support Team"

And then...."How would you rate the service you received" :eek:

o_O I do not know what she's actually banging on about now and as for rating them at the moment Pffff Ffs:mad:

I will send gifts to from my main this morning and to my ring but I cannot and won't put up with this and I refuse to take part anymore than that as this is a pointless exercise. Free2Play I know you dislike being tagged and I'm sorry but I think you really need to see this thread :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
After the initial response from Emily that everything worked fine, I responded that if the database is correct, then there must be a bug in the counter that is shown to us. I asked for the number of flights to Antalya that I did according to their database (to see if this matches my 69 that I can see in the Weekly Alliance Mission). Now I got a response that she will escalate my case to the tech team.

Device
  1. Android
Flights towards alliance quests seemed to stop counting towards the total on Tuesday - I've also emailed tech team and so far they've apparently escalated it but still no resolution. Any chance they'll add the missing flights or do we just give up on alliance quests?

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Flights towards alliance quests seemed to stop counting towards the total on Tuesday - I've also emailed tech team and so far they've apparently escalated it but still no resolution. Any chance they'll add the missing flights or do we just give up on alliance quests?

My alliance have stopped all flights to alliance destinations as it was a waste of time and resources once the bug hit and were not been counted. I may be wrong but I'd be VERY surprised if they actually gave us anything for the loss especially loss of flights...they're still denying it's even a problem with me and sent me a email asking for feedback, therefore suggesting they had closed my ticket.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
I have had a response from Kate and it reads

Jay,
I am going to escalate your request to our tech team. They will take up the question to ensure the best solution for you.
The case review an ask some time and i’ll Revert to you when i have an update for your case. I’m leaving the request open so you can reach back out with additional questions any time
Kate

So seemingly with the screen shots they acknowledge there is a problem and are now looking into it

Will keep you all updated with any response i get

And within the last hour all counters have actually increased to the correct (ish) numbers. Not landed any planes and alliance counter went from 32 to 44

GAB

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036kj6fb
Username
GAB
Heard people had a good experience with Alice. They must know they are in the wrong?

"Hello!

I am very glad that you got the answer for your first issue.
As for the alliance counters, we've checked all of your weakly flight tasks, the placement in Top100 ratings and the passenger traffic in your alliance, and there's no mismatch in the numbers. Flight counters perform perfectly fine. All the unique flights you've started got registered in the database successfully.
Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,
Alice

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
My alliance flights are incrementing again but my missing flights never got credited. I think I lost about a day of flying (then another couple of days after I had given up).

Heard people had a good experience with Alice. They must know they are in the wrong?

"Hello!

I am very glad that you got the answer for your first issue.
As for the alliance counters, we've checked all of your weakly flight tasks, the placement in Top100 ratings and the passenger traffic in your alliance, and there's no mismatch in the numbers. Flight counters perform perfectly fine. All the unique flights you've started got registered in the database successfully.
Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,
Alice
I got the same naff response from Alice in relation to my suport account. Won't tell you what I wrote back!

Top Bottom