Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Passengers not counting for Alliance

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
I've noticed this week that sometimes there's a delay between when I land flights and when my alliance task flight counter goes up. So far it seems like all my flights have been counted, though, just not instantaneously.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Nikkicol3
Username
Nikkicol3
Anyone else noticed that flights and passengers carried aren’t being counted towards Alliances?

Yes, I have. Ironically, the help desk service doesn’t work! I sent in at least two tickets only to be met with dismissive responses. It makes me wonder if I’m going to continue with the game or even bother sending in tickets in the future.

Yes, I have. Ironically, the help desk service doesn’t work! I sent in at least two tickets only to be met with dismissive responses. It makes me wonder if I’m going to continue with the game or even bother sending in tickets in the future.
If your CS person was Kate, she has a tendency to make you feel like a liar and a cheat for asking the same question that hundreds of other people have asked. After she closed my ticket and so much as said, "too bad, so sad, nothing wrong here", I chatted with someone at AC on facebook, gave them my ticket numbers (2 games) and it was fixed within a few hours.

But by all means - continue sending tickets! Sooner or later, they get forwarded to the devs in order to find the fix.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
alliance pax not counting again! just landed all my planes and zero pax. we've been struggling to get our pax and flights count, meanwhile these cheaters have no problems stealing rewards and positions from us every week
Sorry @Speed :mad:
Because I’ve still been having minor issues with pax counting since the update I try to check before and after each plane...which is tedious.:banghead:
I checked after each plane I landed and made sure to land the smallest first...so my jet didn’t count and then I restarted aC twice and visited madlen and ran test then I tried landing another plane and checked after each and all counted...so I only lost 80 pax thankfully...but it’s ridiculous that I had to do all that to make sure they each counted.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Sorry @Speed :mad:
Because I’ve still been having minor issues with pax counting since the update I try to check before and after each plane...which is tedious.:banghead:
I checked after each plane I landed and made sure to land the smallest first...so my jet didn’t count and then I restarted aC twice and visited madlen and ran test then I tried landing another plane and checked after each and all counted...so I only lost 80 pax thankfully...but it’s ridiculous that I had to do all that to make sure they each counted.

exactly! I've been running the test and visiting neighbors before landing my planes. and they still don't count! why do we have to do all of that if the game was working properly?! and of course they wont admit it because they can't code if their life depended on it

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
exactly! I've been running the test and visiting neighbors before landing my planes. and they still don't count! why do we have to do all of that if the game was working properly?! and of course they wont admit it because they can't code if their life depended on it
I think they do more with advancing the game versus actually solving issues in the game so they won’t happen again. It’s like they slowly put a patch on a life raft that is highly damaged in several places. They valie quantity of events and high price buildings and other things to sell vs quality of the game...to keep game flow sufficient.

Top Bottom