Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Passengers not counted again!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
New update.... and...

Passengers not counting AGAIN! It must be Monday!

I landed 13 planes, 8 Jumbos, 1 Delta, and 4 Powerful Delta's. only the 4 Powerful Deltas were counted

Passenger count should be 4320 and not 1120!
pax again pax count.JPG

Alliance Flight counted correctly below
pax again alliance.JPG

World Map also counted correctly below
pax again world map.JPG

I had a similar issue this morning, not one flight was counted, but after a restart of the game - voila - all planes were there. Strange at least!
Sometimes there is a server lag that causes that. None of mine counted initially but then gradually added on except for the missing 750. (I tried all the usual rebooting, only unloading one at a time and visiting Madlen etc.)

Device
  1. Android
I had a similar issue this morning, not one flight was counted, but after a restart of the game - voila - all planes were there. Strange at least!

Started game after Reset, experienced this issue. Thank you for posting your successful tip.. After restarting Pax appeared in count.

Sometimes there is a server lag that causes that. None of mine counted initially but then gradually added on except for the missing 750. (I tried all the usual rebooting, only unloading one at a time and visiting Madlen etc.)

Usually visit Madlen before taping planes that have landed. That is what was suprising initially that only one out of three counted.
One would think G! has multiple servers around the world. At very least a backup or alternate somewhere. Possibly one has an issue (temp.), while the other server(s) were less stressed.

Top Bottom