Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch CU next time - WEEKLY Sunday "LowCarb-Launch" (SF/EB burning)

@david smith
Please remember that this launch is to slowly get rid of SF and EB. If you have an active QL and you want to do some more launches, please do that before joining us. Do not accelerate our loading by putting big guns. In case of doubts, please read the rules in the first post. Max 48 Points per 3:59 h (72 if captain opens the launch for AS also). Don't worry if your QL expires earlier than tomorrow about 15 UTC - @crescent moon is likely to join with a QL before she goes to bed.

I cannot open a new pad in case of an anticipated start as I have to be back on Tuesday 17 UTC. So no 2 launches possible. The QL is just fine to have us back earlier after an extensive phase of SF/EB burning, not to do many launches.
i will not add point untill tablet is fully recharged in 2 hrs +

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Good launch so far! (y)
I closed the launch to others to avoid hijacking, will open it again in the early morning (around 6 UTC) and hope, that this will be before @crescent moon goes to sleep... Will close it again as soon as she is in.

Good launch so far! (y)
I closed the launch to others to avoid hijacking, will open it again in the early morning (around 6 UTC) and hope, that this will be before @crescent moon goes to sleep... Will close it again as soon as she is in.
I'm not planning any more launches today. If you want to open it up now, I could hop on board with 2 games.

NM - see you at about 6 UTC :)

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03c56kzv
Username
november
Hello, due to likely time zone differences I could put more stuff in this morning but will now stop until I will be not first as I am now to allow for captain to lead

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Hello, due to likely time zone differences I could put more stuff in this morning but will now stop until I will be not first as I am now to allow for captain to lead
Overriding the Captain so close to the end (1828/2000) is not allowed. The Captain @Captain RC of SA (Ryan) just put points and was than overriden by you which means he would have to put an LFT in order to be sure to recover 1st as he could not react earlier than in about 90 minutes while others (13!) are still ready to add points and bring the rocket ready to launch.
I also noticed that yesterday, you started putting 48 points although only SF and EB (36 pts) were allowed. Furthermore, this morning you had less points than me and now you have 48 more although I put points at any opportunity I had.

Thus, you broke the rules for three times.

Therefore, I decided to exclude you from the current launch. I'm sorry for that but I have to ensure the proper progress of these delicate launches.
Please make sure to read and follow the rules carefully. Then I am happy to have you on board again.

P.D.: Putting more points because one is going to sleep is generally never allowed as each of us will go to bed during the launch. So no need to hurry up the launch by putting forbidden guns.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03c56kzv
Username
november
Overriding the Captain so close to the end (1828/2000) is not allowed. The Captain @Captain RC of SA (Ryan) just put points and was than overriden by you which means he would have to put an LFT in order to be sure to recover 1st as he could not react earlier than in about 90 minutes while others (13!) are still ready to add points and bring the rocket ready to launch.
I also noticed that yesterday, you started putting 48 points although only SF and EB (36 pts) were allowed. Furthermore, this morning you had less points than me and now you have 48 more although I put points at any opportunity I had.

Thus, you broke the rules for three times.

Therefore, I decided to exclude you from the current launch. I'm sorry for that but I have to ensure the proper progress of these delicate launches.
Please make sure to read and follow the rules carefully. Then I am happy to have you on board again.

P.D.: Putting more points because one is going to sleep is generally never allowed as each of us will go to bed during the launch. So no need to hurry up the launch by putting forbidden guns.

Dodo, we are playing a game isn't it?. I had even explained what had happened and I believe this reaction (and this long message you shared) is unnecessary. If I were you, I would have just dropped a message here and things would have been clarified without need to take this bold move to an active forum participant.

The only thing I had missed was that additional stabilizers were not allowed, probably loading this 3 times since yesterday could have given me an edge on the ranking (but these are 36 points out of 2000 for sure not seriously impacting the economy of the flight), but again as stated above I would have refrained adding more points going forward to let the captain jump first again.

Enjoy your launch
Regards

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Anton01 @Captain RC of SA @david smith @crescent moon @Eddie @Paulo1845 @Renaldo @Strato @Wes

This was an excellent launch! And thanks to @david smith and @crescent moon we are already back in town :)
Thank you very much for your utmost discipline adding points which made this launch a big success - 11 of us burned more than 100 points of shit, other 3 of us almost 100 points.
That's the way it works, Folks :)(y):D

CU next Sunday - Captain will be @Wes if he doesn't object.
Have a good week!

Yours - Dodo

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Aaroncapusa @Anton01 @ArGi1981 @Captain RC of SA @crescent moon @Dafsade @david smith @Eddie @hannoverfan @Jecek @november @OneGoldenHeart @Paulo1845 @ppls1000 @Renaldo @Sudip @Strato @VdW9 @Wes

Hello,

here my weekly reminder to get launched your rocket soon in order to be back for tomorrow's LowCarbLaunch (18h UTC, my pad). Following the captain's queue, @Wes will captain the launch if he confirms here, substitute in this case would be @hannoverfan .

In order to enable the Captain to choose an appropriate pad, please state, whether and if so with how many accounts you plan to join.

Dodo will be on board with both accounts, all pads available!

@november is explicitly invited to join the launch - I know him as a reliable player from many common launches before these LowCarbLaunches. Last week, I kicked him out before reading his post here in this thread. It was his first LowCarbLaunch and now knows what to do. And I will try to read here before taking action which I hope will not be necessary anymore as you guys meanwhile are quite experienced fat-burners ;-)

Thank you and CU
Dodo

Top Bottom