Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Over 100 Warning Message

Please Please Please separate the warning that you are over the limit in your warehouse from the warning that you are about to spend greenies. I really want to turn off the warehouse warning after it has come up thousands of times because I am over the 100 limit on Warming Drinks but have not yet completed the tasks that require them. If I do check the box to stop the warnings, I understand the warning about spending greenies will also go away. I get that warning daily while collecting coins and passengers and need it to keep from accidentally wasting my greenies. While you are at it, you could also add a warning before using a free video to speed up a building. Triggering that accidentally is also a real pain in the ...
Thanks.

Please Please Please separate the warning that you are over the limit in your warehouse from the warning that you are about to spend greenies. I really want to turn off the warehouse warning after it has come up thousands of times because I am over the 100 limit on Warming Drinks but have not yet completed the tasks that require them. If I do check the box to stop the warnings, I understand the warning about spending greenies will also go away. I get that warning daily while collecting coins and passengers and need it to keep from accidentally wasting my greenies. While you are at it, you could also add a warning before using a free video to speed up a building. Triggering that accidentally is also a real pain in the ...
Thanks.
I have to agree - it's a pain. I click mine off while collecting from my snowdrifts as I am also over the 100 limit on warming drinks. Then I leave it off while collecting from neighbors' snowdrifts, as I go over the 100 limit on shovels, but I'm collecting candy canes. Then I make sure I turn it back on before I collect gifts, passengers & coins, then leave it on until the next round -- except when I'm landing those 35 guest planes and my own planes - have to leave it off for that as I already have over 100 of most of the repair/flight items that drop. I really, really hate it when I forget to turn it back on when collecting my gifts. I don't know how much fuel I've lost doing that. :mad::mad::mad:

I spoke to GI support about this previously. That check box actually represents multiple settings in the background.

The game has a septate setting for 100 items and spending greens. They can be switched off individually via the popup dialogues. Switching either off via the pop up dialogue will also turn off the check box but not the other setting.
Example:
I have both warnings on, and the check box is ticked.
I get an item I already have 100 of. I click the do not show again checkbox.
I go to settings and the check box there is unticked.
I get another item I have 100 items of and the popup does not show.
I spend a green and the popup does show.

I tested this probably about 6 months ago and it worked as above. It's not ideal and go said they wanted to add in sperate settings at some point.

I actually ended up leaving the 100 item warning on, as it's more useful than I thought. However it's very annoying when clicking on so the drifts as I get far more warming drinks than I spend.

Hope this makes sense. I'll test this again in a bit and report back if it still works this way

Yep, tried it. Basically it’s all for the items. If you disable it, it’ll be disabled for all the 100-limit warnings.

No more warming drinks warning = no more warning when collecting gifts.
Thanks for checking. Guess I'll be doing on/off for the foreseeable future. A little inconvenient, but not a problem as long as I don't forget to turn the confirmation back on.

Top Bottom