Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

"Out Of Date" game??

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
I'm getting a "Friends game may be out of date" pop-up when trying to visit ALL neighbours .... even those who are active daily & almost certainly have an up-to-date version. At least 1 other player is getting the message bug too. Anyone else afflicted?

ADDED: It also appears that gifting MIGHT be screwed up, but I can't 100% confirm this yet. A couple of us who almost always gift each other did not receive any from the other, although we are fairly certain we each sent a gift to the other.

I also usually receive a batch of 5-8 gifts from my "regulars" within 15-20 minutes after I send my daily 20 out. That didn't happen today & best that I can remember, it's been several hours since I received a gift from ANYONE. I almost always get at least 1 every hour or so. Other person says he's experiencing the same thing.

But note that this possible bug isn't 100% confirmed like the one at top is. It might just be coincidental that neither of us have had anyone gift us in the previous few hours. But it does appear suspicious.

Playing on Win8.1 for the record.

Top Bottom